There is nothing more important to us than giving customers that extra peace of mind when buying a used car. That’s why we’ve developed our Certified Pre-Owned (CPO) program, which eliminates virtually all used vehicle purchasing worries.
Our CPO program is offered to all of our GM dealerships—with roughly 75% participating—and includes every one of the General Motors brands. Vehicles must go through a rigorous certification process in order to be deemed worthy of the CPO title. Each vehicle must:
- Be a 2008 (or newer) model Chevy, Buick, GMC, Pontiac or Saturn
- Have a maximum of 75,000 miles
- Pass our 172-Point Vehicle Inspection and Reconditioning Process – specialists take up to 90 minutes on each vehicle, thoroughly inspecting every aspect of the car.
- Have a clean title
- Come with a Vehicle History Report
Every Certified Pre-Owned vehicle also comes with our unique owner care package, which aims to give customers the experience of buying a new car when purchasing a used one. The program includes:
- Exclusive 2-Year/30,000-Mile1 Standard CPO Maintenance Plan
- 12-Month/12,000-Mile2 Bumper-to-Bumper Limited Warranty
- Powertrain Limited Auto Warranty
- 5-Year/100,000 Mile3 Powertrain Limited Warranty on Certified Pre-Owned Vehicles from Chevy, Buick, Or GMC with $0 deductible
- Enhanced 6-Year/100,000 Mile3 Powertrain Limited Warranty on 2013 model year and newer Buick Certified Pre-owned vehicles with $0 deductible (purchased as of 6/24/2013)
- 24-Hour Roadside Assistance
- Courtesy Transportation
- 3-Day/150-Mile Customer Satisfaction Guarantee
- OnStar® Directions & Connections
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio Trial Offer
General Motors is the only auto company to offer a two year 30,000 mile maintenance plan backed by the OEM. Furthermore, we have a thorough audit program where an external company visits thousands of dealerships a year in order to make sure all processes and requirements are being met and our satisfaction promise is being kept.
Started over 15 years ago, we’ve spent years molding the program into what it is today. And we know that our vehicles are continuing to get better – we’re hearing it from both our customers and dealers.
In fact, customers who have had negative experiences purchasing used vehicles in the past have experienced a positive success with our CPO program. They feel safe knowing they purchased a dependable vehicle that has been thoroughly checked and receive all of the new car perks — for a lower price.
One final note, we recently received eight Vincentric 2013 Best Certified Pre-Owned Value in America awards— earning more than any other automaker.
With improved vehicle quality and a program like this, people know they are getting a good product. Once you purchase your used vehicle from our CPO program, you will never want to by another used car anywhere else.
For more information, check out the General Motors Certified Pre-Owned website at: http://www.gmcertified.com/