This week, General Motors is celebrating the GM Card from Capital One passing the 7 million mark in Cardmember vehicle redemptions. Thomas E. Jama Sr.’s eighth new-vehicle redemption using his GM Card marked No. 7 million when he purchased a 2014 GMC Terrain Denali from Nick Abraham Buick GMC in Elyria, Ohio. Because he was the 7 million-milestone redeemer, Jama was awarded $7,000 in bonus GM Card Earnings that he can use toward the purchase of his next GM vehicle.
Jama shared with us his top seven reasons for choosing the GMC Terrain Denali as his latest ride.
1. “The style. The Denali is a beautiful SUV that still looks tough. I’m an outdoorsman and wanted something that had an outdoorsy look to it.”
The Terrain’s bold styling is further complemented by the Denali package which includes a signature chrome grille and satin-chrome accents.
2. “The comfort. The overall interior space is perfect for my family. It’s the perfect size for daily use or for traveling.”
The Terrain Denali places a premium on driver and passenger comfort. With best-in-class second-row leg room (39.9-in/1013-mm), the Terrain offers a level of comfort unique to the midsize SUV. Passengers experience an ample, roomy environment anywhere in the vehicle.
3. “The quiet sound. I like how quiet and smooth the Denali is to drive.”
Dual-flow dampers are exclusive to the Terrain Denali’s suspension system and provide a smoother ride and improved handling by controlling suspension dampening across a broader range of driving conditions.
4. “The cargo space. I can fit whatever I’d like in the back, and it’s easy to access.”
The Terrain Denali offers the cargo-carrying versatility you expect from larger SUVs. The standard and segment-exclusive MultiFlex sliding rear seat can be moved fore or aft nearly eight inches (200 mm), providing increased passenger comfort or greater rear cargo capacity, while the 60/40-split rear seatback offers additional configurations for passengers and cargo. The rear cargo area offers 31.6 cubic feet (894 liters) of storage, as well as one of the Terrain’s four auxiliary power outlets.
5. “The dashboard. I love how cool the red lights look with the black leather interior.”
Leather and wood accents provide a premium look and feel to the interior. Features include a soft-touch dash and upper instrument panel.
6. “The fuel economy. This was very important to me, and I chose the 2.4L four cylinder engine.”
The Terrain Denali offers drivers the choice of two efficient and powerful engine choices, a 2.4L four cylinder and 3.6L V-6. Both feature Variable Valve Timing and Direct Injection technology to maximize power and fuel efficiency.
7. “The price. When you’re looking for something that comes with certain bells and whistles, price is a big factor. I’m very pleased with what I could get for my money with the Terrain Denali.”
Jama saw great value in the GMC Terrain Denali, and found it to be the ideal size to meet his needs.